We partner with leading universities and research bodies internationally to ensure our clients benefit from the most up-to-date, evidence-based services available. Some of our research partners are:
- Developing Orientation and Mobility clinical assessment for children with low vision or blindness.
- Understanding decision making on interventions for parents of children who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
- Improving placement experiences for South Australian allied health students at local service providers.
- Improving communication between audiologists and their clients who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
- Improving communication between adults who are deaf or hard of hearing and their family, friends, and other communication partners.
- Exploring how light conditions and subjective fatigue relate to pupil dilation during effortful listening in adults with hearing loss.
- Exploring how workers and peers keep children feeling happy, safe and well in disability services and other organisations.
- Understanding how engagement is built and maintained between early intervention professionals and families of young children with communication disability who deliver or receive services via telepractice.
- Developing a clinical assessment tool to measure engagement behaviours in telepractice early intervention sessions.
University of Melbourne
- Exploring the literacy outcomes of adolescents who received hearing devices when they were under 12 months of age.
If you are interested in partnering with Can:Do Group for your research study, please contact our Research and Evaluation Officer, Dr Vincent Chu.
Phone: 08 8100 8251